Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Starting Fresh!

OK so new school year is about to begin and I've decided that I'm actually going to commit 100% to my school work this year and most importantly, my pro-ana goals. I need some serious motivation this year from my ana buddies. I need someone to email, and/or text every day. I need some buddies that are as determined as I am to lose the weight and keep it off :) Please oh please help me! Email me at sunshinechild69@aol.com if you are interested. I'm super excited for this. Please, I need someone to help me be accountable. Please Please Please! LOL I'm so excited for back to school and a new start towards my goals. I will blog at least  every other day to keep everyone updated on my journey. Every other week, I will post a picture and measurements!!!! :) Here we go again. This time, I am determined to succeed.                                                <3                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. I don't know that I would be very helpful, but if you want, I can give it a try. I don't know that I could email daily, but I probably could. Or maybe we could text? My work schedule is kind of random so that's why I might not get a chance to email daily. If you want to, you can email me kes_ana@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have to be every day lol but txting would definitely be easier for me. I'll email you my number

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat as you. About to start school and really needing to stay motivated!! I need motivation as it relates to food management and getting my butt to the gym! What cell provider do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunshine:D I do email every day. It's my fave thing soo I will email you a quick little 'hey this is my email' kinda thing and we can get to know each better there. Staying in touch everyday with Ana friends really helps keep me strong.
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete