Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ugh Binges Suck!

So yesterday I ate 3 turkey slices, a spoon of icecream, 1/2 a whole wheat pita, a chicken breast and 4 pieces of pizza. Ugh I never should have gone to my boyfriends restaurant with him. He always orders so much food and makes me feel guilty about not eating. The good thing is I forgot to weigh in on Monday, so I don't know how low my weight got down to then so when I weighed in today it doesn't look like I gained any weight from my disgusting binge. Ok so I weighed in at 135.4 this morning. I'm so freaking close to my 1st goal weight it's driving me crazy. If I hadn't binged, I know I would be there. The good news is the school bag that I want is out of stock until September 3 so I can't order it until then anyways. I'm off school and work today, so I am going to work out, play tennis, and go to gymnastics. I want to wake up tomorrow and see below 134. I guess today is the halfway point in my weighins. So far I've lost 7.6 pounds. I think I can lost 1.3 pounds per day for the next 5 days. So 6.5 more pounds hopefully making my total weight loss around 14 pounds. That would be amazing. I'd be down to 129 and I would love that :) Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best <3 Stay strong

1 comment:

  1. i know you can do this, you are truly doing amazing, dont let a little binge bring u dont, hey maybe it tricked ur metabolism and ull be down to 133!

    ReplyDelete