Thursday, August 25, 2011

Challenge Day 1

For anybody doing this challenge with me, here is a big old list of negative calorie foods:
  • Apple
  • Blueberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Cranberries
  • Grapefruit
  • Honeydew
  • Limes
  • Lemon
  • Mango
  • Orange
  • Papaya
  • Peach
  • Pineapple
  • Raspberries
  • Strawberries
  • Tangerines
  • Tomato
  • Watermelon
  • Asparagus
  • Beet Root
  • Broccoli
  • Cabbage (green)
  • Carrot
  • Cauliflower
  • Celery
  • Chile peppers (hot)
  • Cucumber
  • Dandelion
  • Endive
  • Garden cress
  • Garlic
  • Green beans
  • Lettuce
  • Onion
  • Radishes
  • Spinach
  • Turnip
  • Zucchini                                                                                                                                                           WOW! lol that's quite the list! Those are all of the lovely foods you can eat all day long while doing the ten day challenge. I've kind of messed up on my first day already because I didn't have an energy drink for breakfast, I had water and a small green apple. And I don't have any yogurt, so I'm eating a fruit salad I made that has pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries! It's sooo yummy and apparently its all negative calorie foods. How is everyone else doing today?

1 comment:

  1. Just eat a raw fruit and vegetable diet and you're golden (-:

    ReplyDelete