Sunday, August 28, 2011

Floating

I feel great! You would not believe the kind of energy I have :) I feel so light and amazing and free. I don't even have any tummy grumbles or hunger pains. This is awesome! Lo-carb Monster for breakfast (20)Dinnersalad= Lettuce(20) Tomatoes (20) sliced black olives (35) Italian dressing(100) 2 small green apples(140) Total calories= 335 My BMR=1472.55 I life guarded for four hours I figure I burned about 400 there. I waited tables for 5 hours so I figure about 4 of those hours I was actively moving and doing things so that's about 1000 calories burned. Total calories burned today is maybe= 2800ish . According to this, my net calories will be about -2500ish I'm gonna crank out a big old workout so hopefully I can get this number up around -3500 to -4000 and hopefully lose another pound by tomorrow!!! :) I'm only 3 pounds away from my first goal weight! This is so exhilarating. I just feel so floaty and awesome and so clean on the inside. I love not being bogged down with so much food in my tummy. Is anybody else doing this challenge with me? I seriously encourage everyone else to do this challenge, it's the best <3 Sunshinechild69

No comments:

Post a Comment