Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow!

YAY! So day one of the ten day challenge starts tomorrow :) If you would like to do this with me, I would love some buddies. If you need the rules, they're right HERE I really hope this helps me out to reach that first goal weight, because I promised myself that I couldn't have my school bag until I reach 135 and right now I'm stuck at 137 :p I really need that bag because classes started this week. Hopefully, I can order it in 10 days!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Only one problem though lol where am I going to weigh in at? I get paid tomorrow, so I guess I'll go buy a scale :) Stay strong everybody <3 Sunshinechild69

2 comments:

  1. This challenge looks brilliant :) I think I'm deffo gonna give it a try in the future :) I'm about to go onto SGD day 4 :)
    Good luck
    Jen :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete