Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh Come On!

Lol so my BF got off of work today and we were just laying on the futon  for a second and he said " I feel like I'm losing muscle in my legs, like they're getting skinnier or I'm losing weight or something..." They looked fine to me, but I said "Maybe we should get a scale!" He turned over and looked at me an said "No no no no no" in a really funny voice. I asked why not and he told me bc he doesn't like to weight himself... YEAH RIGHT! He really just doesn't want me weighing myself all the time. He do I know this? Because I asked him and that's what he told me lol Well, it looks like another thing that I'm going to have to add to my box. Ooooh by the way I got a beautiful box to keep all of my Ana survival kit stuff in :) I really need to weigh in.

1 comment: