Monday, August 22, 2011

10 day challenge!

OK, so I totally stole this idea off of Ascendancy's blog thinsanity ( Beautifully written blog, by the way ) It's for this little thing called the ten day challenge and it seems totally doable! I was wondering if anybody wanted to do this with me? I'm thinking we should start on Thursday, because that's when I get paid and I need to go shopping for supplies. Here are the rules:

10 Day Challenge

Breakfast-Sugar Free Red Bull (or other energy drink)

Lunch-Activia Light Yogurt

Snack Throughout All Day-Herbal Decaf Tea and as many Negative Calorie Foods as you want

Dinner-Fresh Fruit and Veggies


Sleep-7-9 Hours


Exercise-Yoga, Pilates, Weights, Cardio, Swimming, Anything You Feel Comfortable With


Weigh In-Every Morning and Post Stats as often as possible  
                                                                      I'm  excited to give this a try. For the dinners, I'm going to make a big old fruit salad from my recipe on this site (116 calories for 2 1/2 cups of fruit!!) and also the vegetable soup recipeI have up :) (62 calories per cup of soup) and I'll just use these for the whole challenge, but I'm going to leave out the beef bullion cube and see if they have a vegetable stock kind instead. So I guess I need energy drinks, yogurt, celery, tomatoes, cabbage, an onion, carrots, bullion cubes, strawberries, apples, a pineapple, a kiwi, and blueberries. I don't know if I want redbull that early. Especially because I find the taste of sugar free redbull to be repulsive lol. I'll probably just have some hot tea instead. If you want to do this challenge just reply to my post. Staystrong<3

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea I would love to but I'll only be able to weigh in twice cause I only go to my moms on the weekends, and my dad doesn't have a scale :) so I'll post my weight this as of this sunday and as of next friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babydoll! Now, with the energy drinks, they HAVE to be SUGAR FREE because the calories are like practically none. Seriously. You are soo amazing. I really hope this works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That Just made my day. lol and I hate sugar free energy drinks, that's why I just want to drink tea with no sugar or anything added. I can't wait to start! I already went out and bought celery and apples to snack on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think im gonna start this today! it doesnt seem to bad, the only struggle ill have is at work because i work in a kitchen and they makes some delicious stuff! im with u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I know why you mean! I'm a waitress at a country club and we have a new head chef who always makes these rich calories loaded dishes and makes us try them so we can recommend them to the guests. UGH and they give us a free meal before we work so I have to show up right on time so there is no time to eat before I work lol at least I burn a bunch of calories walking around serving perople

    ReplyDelete