Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pro-ana crafts?

So, living on your own is hard. Food, gasoline, insurance, school, and all of the other things in my life seem to cost a lot of money. Moral of the story, I need to raise money. 2 jobs just isn't cutting it. I've decided to set up a pay pal account, and I am going to start making pro ana crafts and selling them. Bracelets, necklaces, rings, headbands, keychains, hairbows, pro-ana survival kits? Does this sound like a good idea? Would anybody be interested in this? lol I really need to find a way to pay my bills

6 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! The only problem I can see is that those of us who live with parents may not be able to buy stuff! :( my parents open everything addressed to me, so I wouldn't be able to buy anything! But, I'm sure it can work with those of us whom don't live with annoying parents! :D go for it! Start small and build up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the pro ana stuff like the headbands and other hair accessories will just be a cute red design or dragon flies. Would they get mad about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a really good idea :) it should definitly raise you the money you need :) I get home first in the evenings, so if I bought anything I'd be safe :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they wouldn't get mad about that! :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm gonna start making some sample stuff, post pics, and then you all can give suggestions for what you'd like to see :)

    ReplyDelete