Friday, August 19, 2011

Smile for the Camera!

Hello everybody! Day three of my total commitment to Ana and I'm feeling great. The past two days have been pretty successful in my opinion. Both days have been under 900 calories and I know this might not sound amazing, but its a start. I haven't eaten anything yet today, but I had this brilliant idea that I should take some pics before I get all bloated up with food. I hope you all aren't too grossed out, and having these pics will help me to stay motivated. So here goes, what I look like at week one:
So I hope you're not too disgusted by these pictures. lol Let's hope that in like 3 or four weeks I'm a lot smaller. <3 Stay strong

5 comments:

  1. i think you look really good! you already have a small tummy and you've got some nice curves. just remember that eating less + exercise will get you results faster than not eating at all.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great :D much better than me your stomach is flatter, Good luck for your next three weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're gorgeous. You're a hell of a lot skinnier than I am.
    You're doing great, love. Keep it up!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much. I'm still exercising alot with gymnastics 5 times a week and lots of core workouts. I really need to add some more cardio to get better endurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look amazing omg! im so jealous

    ReplyDelete