Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dizzy

Today was a pretty good day. It was hard to resist at work, but I made it without too much damage :) About 650 calories today. Not too shabby. I can't wait until some results start to show. I'm feeling kind dizzy though from lack of food. Apparently you burn about 250 calories per hour waiting tables, so during an average 5 hour shift I burn 1250 calories. I only worked for like 3 1/2 hours today, and it was kinda slow, so I think I only burned like 500 calories at work. Here's some thinspiration and some random pics that make me smile.                                           

4 comments:

  1. i love this thinspo. <3 and be careful, kay? don't want you to collapse or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok. My body was just shocked because I wasn't such a fatty today lol I'm taking care of myself and taking it easy tonight. Lots of water and vitamins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love some of these pictures, especially the one with a girl with flower instead of her skirt :)
    Take care

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete