Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh Crap!

I totally forgot to weigh in today because I woke up late and had to dash out the door to get to class on time! I guess I'll just have to weigh in tomorrow morning and I hope there's double weight loss :) Ahh wishful thinking... Any way, some exciting news. I was sitting in the student center studying= reading blogs and this gorgeous girl approached me and totally just recruited me to work at abercrombie. I always wanted to be an abercrombie model and working at the store is the first step! She said I had the perfect look for what they wanted and I have an interview there today at 4. I'm soooooo excited. I hope all goes well. I'd only be able to work 2 or 3 shifts per week, but I'll get a great discount on the clothing and More money to save because my life guarding job is ending soon. Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Your loss so far has been amazing! Good luck with tomorrow!
    And well done on getting the job :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete