Sunday, August 28, 2011

And The Result Is...

138! I lost another 1.2 pounds in a day bringing my total lost in two day to 5 pounds! Everybody, you need to try the ten day challenge :) I'm telling you, so far it's been the easiest and most successful challenge I've ever done. I have a feeling my weight is below 138 because I've been a little backed up for the past few days lol (Gross overshare, I know, sorry) and I feel like the scale will say something a little lower once I get that little problem fixed. I apologize to Jane Pansy because I just haven't found the time to make my ballet conditioning post yet. Sorry sorry sorry! I'm off work and school tomorrow so I'll do it then :) SOrry for all of these short little posts, but I've just been so busy with work I've work 25 hours these past 3 days and I'm getting ready to put in another 9 today. I promise a big long thinspo filled post tomorrow with hopefully more amazing weight loss results. Gtg to work. <3 sunshinechild

No comments:

Post a Comment