Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why is This so Easy?

Ugh weighed in at 130.4 again today... then I binged on orange chicken and rice. Went to the toilet and purged. I don't even use my fingers, I just contract my stomach and out it goes. Going to take some laxies and make all this food weight come out. Ugh I want 130 soooo bad. Why oh why oh why won't this weight go away? I'm starting the ten day challenge over tomorrow because I still haven't gotten energy drinks lol I'm such a procrastinator.

6 comments:

  1. Orange Cx and Rice sounds good. I hate food. It shouldn't be aloud to taste good. There should be a law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love energy drinks! thank goodness they have sugar free ones because they really keep me going when i havent eaten and i dont have to feel guilty about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange chicken and rice sounds so good right now! I love orange chicken. I'm so glad my throat hurts too much to eat otherwise I might end up going and buying some and binging too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you didn't see 130 :/ maybe you're retaining water?
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry I'm sure you'll be 130 tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry you felt the need to purge ...You will do better next time!!! Stay strong and focus on your goal! We are all in this together xoxo

    ReplyDelete