Thursday, September 15, 2011

3/4.6/29

Yay I'm down to 131.6 BMI of 20.01. I'm feeling great too. Making sure I'm getting enough protein and calcium is key to this whole thing. Without it I feel groggy and dizzy, so I eat my Greek yogurt which has a lot of both and also some lean protein like a plain chicken breast, tuna, or other sea food. I'm sooooooo happy right now. My plan is going so well. My random act of kindness yesterday was when I randomly super cleaned the bathroom for no reason; Scrubbed shower, took out trash, cleaned tub, mopped floors, did laundry, cleaned sink, organized cabinet, cleaned toilet  folded towels. I went crazy on that bathroom and my boyfriend loved it :) I'm glad to see that the weight keeps going down and it wasn't just "water weight" as some people told me. Ugh I hate when people bash on my weight loss. Don't be mean, just work hard and you can do it to! I started knitting a hat for my brother yesterday and it's going really well. I aced my Spanish exam. Oh! My exciting of all, my school bag that I bought as a reward for goal #1 arrived yesterday :D it's wonderful. I am absolutely in love with it, and I feel like I'm about to go off to Hogwarts (and I ran around the house wearing it, yelling this and skipping and laughing: I'm a nut!) I'm so happy I'm 1.6lbs away from goal #2. I would love to see it by tomorrow morning, and it's totally possible because I work today for probably 5 hours and that means 5 hours of standing/walking= 250 calories x 5= 1250ish My collar bones are looking awesome and I can't wait till I can post pics. Only 1.6 pounds to go! Today's challenge: Try something new

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!!! this reminds me i have two maths tests today eeeek!

    ReplyDelete