Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I Can't Stand

People smacking when they eat their food* Mushy apples* People yelling* Retaining water* Wearing socks if I'm not wearing shoes* Calling or Texting my mom* Racist people* Being itchy* Stubbly boyfriend when we're kissing* Jiggly thighs* People walking around with camel toe* People talking down to me* Pervy old men* people wearing too much makeup* Goosebumps* People farting and thinking it's funny* Not being ready* Leaving late* Being lost* Driving somewhere for the first time* Bigots* Little girls dressing like sluts* Dumb people in my classes that interrupt the teacher with their own opinions about the lecture when what they have to say is fucking irrelevant and won't be on the test* Being too full* Being slow* Mustard* Mayonnaise* My rolls* Granny Panties* Social awkwardness in myself* Pleated pants* Being sweaty when I'm cold

1 comment:

  1. Haha you definitely have some interesting things you can't stand...I do agree with a lot of them though :) ... Especially, "Dumb people in my classes that interrupt the teacher with their own opinions about the lecture when what they have to say is fucking irrelevant and won't be on the test." lol

    ReplyDelete