Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comment for Jane Pansey lol

Hey Jane! I hope you're reading my blog sometime soon so you can see this. I'm having problems commenting on your blog so I'm just going to put my comment here and hope you see it. This is in regards to your holiday challenge post: I like the idea of a holiday challenge, but I'm going to edit the challenge a little bit. With my family, if I don't eat at the family gatherings ( My Aunts chili cook off, Thanksgiving,Christmas, Newyears) They will interrogate me and basically force me to eat. I think the maybe I'm going to come up with some rules for myself where I can still have some holiday foods, but I do certain things two days before and two days after the family event to compensate for eating all that food. I'm going to post some ideas on my blog. Let me know what you think :) I want to be in this together so we can keep each other strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment