Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Up to You!

I just came up with an Idea. I'm going to test out some pro ana diets and you all get to pick which one I try first. I'm going to try each one and post my stats and how im feeling and how it's all going and In the end I'll summarize how each one worked out :) Here are the choices:                                                                              1.Russian Gymnast Diet  2. Skinny Girl Diet  3. Rainbow Diet  5.ABC Diet   6. The 2-4-6-8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   7. Nichole Ritchie Diet  *8.Negative Calorie Diet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Cast your vote by commenting on this post with your choice. Voting ends Tuesday 9/12/11 :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote the Russian Gymnast Diet. Mainly because I also want to try it but I don't get paid till Thursday and fruit is expensive! Lol. I'm pretty much fasting, or at least trying to, until I can get my ass to the store.
    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the ABC! That's the one I'm doing at the moment, I'm up to day 5 now xxxx

    ReplyDelete