Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today is the day!

Hello hello hello! So, today is picture day :) I'm at school right now, so it would be totally inappropriate, not to mention very cold, to strip down to my undies and take pics to post on blogger. However, I totally intend to and will do everything in my power to post pics when I get back from gymnastics. That should be in about 12 hours! Be excited people!! I haven't weighed in yet today either, so I will post the pictures with my new weight. I know it's going to be low, I just know it. I just had the most delicious Fat free Light Boston Cream Pie Yougurt (90). Mmmmmmmm It was scrumptious. I usually don't like light yogurt because I think it has a funny fake taste to it, but this one is amazing. I have a huge homework assignment due in 3 hours that I have not even glanced at. I should probably get on that but it's all fill in the blank and multiple choice, so it shouldn't be too hard. I really don't feel like eating the apple I brought to school today. Too much chewing lol I want soup or something hot. I hope they have something other than chili or creamy soup. I want a light vegetable soup or something... I'll just drink my Monster(0) for now I guess. My question for you all is What is the best way to get rid of bloating other than drinking a lot of water?

5 comments:

  1. vegetable soup is my best choice on winter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink a lot of water, and each green vegetables. It works for me, but I'm kind of large still, so maybe it's different? Haha. I constantly have celery or brocolli or other green vegetables. Can't wait to see your pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THATS GREAT!!! I am soooo exited for you!!! I can;t wait to see your beautiful body!!! :))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm drinking water and eating raw food for a day or two. no salt, only raw food. should help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ballerina tea or other teas that help get rid of bloating and water weight

    ReplyDelete