Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's me, It's me!

I woke up screaming the other night. It was sooo funny. My boyfriend went to wake me up to tell me to move over and I was having a bad dream I guess and I woke up scared and just started screaming. It was actually really funny after I calmed down. I made it through yesterday without binging at night. Woot woot! It's the little things in life that make a difference. Anyway, I'm feeling strong. I ended up eating some almonds(100?) and half a small pack of skittles(30) after gymnastics bringing my total to about 445 for the day :) That makes me happy. Today I've had an energy drink(20) and a green apple (80) I'm going to do some homework and study a bunch. Maybe go and play tennis before gymnastics? I dunno. I'll probably have my homemade soup again(70) so I can use up all of the spinach before it goes bad. Hmmmm, I need some protein. Maybe another can of tuna? That would bring my day to 410. I kinda want to hold of on the tuna though until after gymnastics so in case if I get really hungry, I can have the tuna then instead of binging on something unhealthy. I might just have pop corn instead because it's low cal and full of fiber. Fiber is good :D Also, you ladies need to start jump roping with me! Jogging burns about 200 calories for me per half hour where jumproping burns 11-20 calories per minute depending on the intensity. That's a minimum of 330 calories per half hour burned and up to 600 calories :) That makes me happy. Anything I eat outside of my plan such as a cookie or brownies will be burnt off before I eat it with jump roping. I'm really craving a brownie right now so I'll have to jump for 30 min to be able to eat it. Hopefully after I jump I won't  want it anymore. I'm going to aim for 45 min jump roping each day. I really need to get my cardio up because I do zip right now. So tell me lovely skinny ladies, what is your favorite calorie torching exercise? <3

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of jump rope or skipping as we brits call it but live in a one room flat and can't do outside to do it as don't like to exercise where I can be seen :(

    I hate any exercise other than walking but have just forced myself to do an hour on my exercise bike (550 cal) after eating a chocolate bar then making and purging a small tray of brownies!!!!

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love variety in my trains. So jump ropinf or 30 minutes sounds me like boring... :S I dont know. I will try it, cause is easy. :)

    My favourite cardio is jogging or dance :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an exercise bike! I love riding stationary bikes. They make jump ropes that are rope less, so you can use them anywhere :) http://www.hammacher.com/publish/74619.asp You don't have to worry about the rope hitting anything or about having enough space. Also you don't have to worry about tripping n the rope. This one is cool because you can put in your height and weight and it calculates calories burned and it makes a sound like a jump rope hitting the ground like a real jump rope so you know when to jump :) Check it out. This ones a little pricey, but there are other cheaper ones out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jumping rope, as long as I can keep myself entertained. I get bored to easy, thats why I have to take walks outside instead of using my tread mill lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite cardio is running, but, unfortunately, I'm injured so I can't run. Lately i've been biking a lot though, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gymnastics is my calorie torching excercise:P Guess what? I had a competition last weekend and got a 32.325 in the all around!! :D I'm moving onto working level 5 skills now :DDD Btw, what level are you??????

    ReplyDelete