Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fairy Dust

Some kind of funny advice: When taking a laxitive do not then proceed to go out and eat middle eastern food. Trust me, it's not a pleasant experience lol Any ways, I'm going to start commenting on the comments that people make in my blog posts so that the people who commented can actually see what I'm commenting about their comment :)                                                                                                                                       ....@Sienna Rose I'm loving the collar bones, but I fear I'm becoming a bit obsessed because I keep touching them without even noticing lol By the way, did you used to go by the name Chalks on blogger?                                                                                                       ....       @Per Essere Slanciata We should totally be pro-ana buddies J Our stats are so similar, and I think we could really keep each other motivated                                               @Jane Pansy We should totally all make fairy dust necklaces J It would be like the redbracelets kind of, but since it’s our new thing, nobody would know about it and be suspicious. I think this is a wonderful Idea and I’m going to make a post about it later, and I’ll show pictures of mine.                                                                                              My tummy feel like it’s doing summer saults right now from the weird combination of stuff inside of it. I kinda fell off the wagon with the ten day challenge, but I’m going to try and finish out strong. With my new determination, my new workout plan, and my new gymnastics team, I am determined and positive that this weight will come off and that I will be at least 127lbs by the end of this, maybe even 125! I’m so excited and can’t wait to see those numbers on the scale. My new sweaters I bought as a reward are soooooo cute! I just need to find my new leggings or tights to go with them. I feel like I’m rambling so I’ll shut up for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment