Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let's be Real

Fortune cookie said, " Don't be so hard on yourself. You are of much more value than you realize." I feel as if I'm not being hard enough. I got my new gymnastics workout shorts to wear over my leotard at practice today. They are supposed to be skin tight and they look like this in case you don't know: E1713                                                                                                                            They are super tight and short and revealing and I put them on and looked at them in the mirror and I burst into tears. I am such a bloated whale. Good thing my Bf's favorite animal is the blue whale. Anyway my poor boyfriend is just sitting on the couch not knowing what to do and I'm standing there balling my eyes out , pointing out all of my horrible fat to him. I tried to walk out of the room and he made me come back because he wanted to hold me. I lay in his arms as he whispered to me that I'm perfect... I wish. I need to get this under control. No more binging and purging. Tomorrow is a new day. I will be down to 127 by this time next week. Liquid calories only until then. I need help and support in this. Help me stay strong ladies. I desperately need some pro-ana buddies to email and or text. Can somebody do this with me?

4 comments:

  1. you are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much <3 I get a lot of comments from anonymous and I was wondering if it was the same person all the time and if so , do you have a blog I could check out or anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry you'll lose the weight <3 if you want text me (323)-450-6228

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to text you! :3 Text me at (219)-776-9228. And anyone else, feel free to text too :) my normal pro-ana buddy isn't able to text a lot.

    ReplyDelete