Sunday, October 16, 2011

Testing

You know what I hate? Those tests you can take online to see if you're anorexic, bulimic, etc. The questions are so obvious. You know what they want you to say. The question that bothers me the most is " Do you think you're fat even though other people think you're thin?" First of all, I have no idea what other people think about my weight. Secondly, I don't give a crap about what other people think about my weight. They don't have to live in this body. They don't have to feel what I feel. Ok so they think I'm thin enough. I don't, and that's all that matters. I'm doing this for me, nobody else. My goals= thigh gap, back ribs, chest bones, 111lbs. That's my decision. Deal with it people. Omg it's 3:19 AM Why am i awake? Oh ya that's right because I'm obsessed an I'm not going to sleep until the scale drops. Then I can sleep...

6 comments:

  1. I've taken many of those tests :/ I totally agree with you, they're pretty straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm so pissed of when people're saying: "Oh, you look so slim. You look great, you know. But do you eat?". I hate that. They're usually trying to catch my hand, or hold me, looking deep into my eyes (the look that means: i know) saying: "oh, you have to eat. Promiss me, you'll eat".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm doing this for myself, not for anybody else. They might have different ideas of what's beautiful. And I'm not trying to change them, so they should stop trying to change me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, totally agree.
    Tired of people telling me to stop exercising or telling me to eat more, that's the last thing I need!
    Just remember, it's never the skinny girl telling you that you're too thin.

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im about to go onto google to find beautiful delicate and elegant tatoo ideas. Maybe I'll try one of those tests, i've never done one before. But, I have spent many restless nites waiting for my fat to burn off. Bah! I hate those nites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol maybe if I do 100 more crunches the scale will budge!

    ReplyDelete