Monday, January 7, 2013

Wanderlust

 Seriously, I need a change. I always feel like I'm wasting my time and talents. I really need to discover what I'm supposed to do in life and put my heart and soul into it. I feel like traveling may be the doorway to my success. Once again , it's time to plan, but this time, I'm actually going to carry through with it. I just feel time slipping away from me. Time to get to it. Oh and when I visited my family yesterday, the first thing my dad said to me was " you need to stop losing so much weight!" I convinced him it was just the jeans and long sleeve dark shirt I was wearing. I need advice from you guys. How do you look heavier than you are? How do you hide weight loss?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not very good at hiding it. Everyone watches me too closely. But I wear a hoodie all the time. That might be an idea? Traveling would be a great idea for you. =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete