Thursday, February 3, 2011

WOW!

Ok so I just looked over at the side of my blog and noticed that people are actually following my blog and I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate this! I'm really glad that I have you all here to listen to me and support me on this fabulous journey. Thank you all so much. I really enjoy reading your comments and I'm ever so glad that my pro-ana girls have my back in this fight. We all need to stick together, stay strong, and keep working towards perfection. Any new followers are welcome, as are any comments. If anyone needs help, motivation,ideas,  or anyone to just  talk to, know that I'm here.
Stay strong,
<3 Sunshinechild69

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I get a little shy writing to pro-ana and pro-mia sites because I am "recovered" yet I still carry all my obsessive food and body image thoughts with me. I feel ashamed for gaining so much weight after recovery and weak for not being able to return to my ana/mia ways. I never had full control of Ana so I relied to Mia to help me when I lost control. i don't miss mia but i do miss ana very much.
    Sorry to ramble, just really like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my blog! Without wonderful people like you , I would just be sitting here typing messages to myself.
    If you are recovered and you don't want to go back to being Pro-Ana or if the Ana lifestyle isn't for you, then don't do it. If you want to come back to Ana though, then we are all here for you. It takes a lot of strength to be pro-ana. I know it can be so hard to stay with Ana and yet so hard to let her go. I've had to rely on Mia only a few times, but I could not keep up with that. Ana is definitely the choice for me. If you every want to talk about anything, just write back :)
    Much love,
    <3 Sunshinechild69

    ReplyDelete