Friday, February 4, 2011

Some People!

OK, I don't understand why some people feel the need to leave nasty comments on pro-ana sites. I mean seriously, if you are so against them, then why are you looking them up on the internet? There posts often start out with, "I was just googling pro-ana sights and yours came up" Ooooooook, stop right there. If you are so against pro-ana sights, then don't look for them. That's like saying, " Oh I absolutely hate beans and rice, just seeing them makes me sick!" and then you go to a freaking Mexican restaurant. These people are completely asinine.
       Another favorite of mine is when people tell you that your website killed their sister or something like that. It's very sad that people die from anorexia or other things, but how can you blame me for your sister's death? I didn't force her to look at this site. I didn't take the food away from her. I didn't make her not eat. Maybe you should have gotten her help if things started to get out of control? How am I supposed to know that she has a problem? Honestly,  the pro-ana lifestyle is not for everyone.It is very unfortunate that your sister is gone, but please don't blame me.
       I hope that people realize someday that you make your own choices in life. Reading my site, or anyone else's site for that matter, will not cause someone to have anorexia. Either you are going to eat, or you aren't. Either you want to be perfect or you don't. This blog was not started with the intention of spreading anorexia throughout the world. I have this blog so that someone wants to come and wander down this enchanting pathway into Ana's secret world of perfection, they will find the tools and directions they need to get there. Together we are strong.
Much love,
<3 Sunshinechild 69

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! There are many dangerous things in life, but it's our choice if we want to take the chance to risk ourselves & people need to stop hating & just leave us alone. Stay strong girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! This is our world, not theirs. They just don't understand

    ReplyDelete