Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Body Makeover

2-4-6-8 diet is going pretty well. Today is 600 calories which should be easy. I really like this diet because it reduces your number of calories gradually and increases them gradually so you aren't tempted to binge or anything. Last night I noticed that my thighs are so gross. Since winter break, I've gotten kind of lazy, so starting today, I'm on a new exercise plan to get my whole body tight and toned by my boyfriends birthday. I have twenty days to drop some weight and some fat. OK so here goes.
New Exercise Plan
* 200 sit-ups
* 50 push-ups
* 10 minutes jump roping
* 50 dips
* Ballet exercises ( 20 in each position)
* Stretch
Hopefully, this will help me to get some results in three weeks. As the days go by and I get stronger, I will probably add more reps to get more work done and burn more calories. Well, here goes nothing!
Stay strong,
<3 Sunshinechild69

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the 2-4-6-8 diet but there's no way of people not noticing if I go to like 200/400 calories, as I eat with friends at school :( I make up for it at weekends though, haha, I eat next to nothing sometimes.

    I really need to up what I'm doing at the minute exercise wise. your plan sounds really good, best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem about eating with people and not letting them get suspicious. For the days that are 200 calories I make a fruit salad that I eat throughout the day. Its made of 1/2 cup of strawberries (25) 1/2 cup of apples (32) 1/2 cup pineapple (39) 1 kiwi cut up (25)and 1/2 cup blue berries (41)Total=162 You get about 2 1/2 cup of fruit and you are still 38 calories under the limit so you can have a low cal snack later if you need it. Your friends won't notice a thing if you bring it to lunch, because it is a lot of fruit. They will just think you are trying to eat healthy.
    <3 sunshinechild69

    ReplyDelete