Saturday, November 5, 2011

125.8!

WOw oh wow oh wow!!!! This is amazing :) I was thinking 127 , maybe, if I was lucky... but I was at 125.8 this morning! I lost 5.2 pounds with 2 1/2 days of fasting. I am just in disbelief right now... Only 3.8lbs to go until 122. Can I do this in 5 days? Yes I can. Omg I am so amped for this.  3.8lbs in 5 days. That's .76lbs per day. Umm... yes! This is going to be amazing. My plan=  Starting at midnight ( in 34 min), fasting again. I'm addicting to fasting now by the way. It feels great. I will fast through Monday until I get off school, and I will break the fast at 4:pm before I go to gymnastics practice. That's a 40 hour fast. All I am allowed is water, tea, coffee, and V8 juice, only if needed. I will have a pineapple Greek yogurt (160) before practice and a Monster absolute zero(0) afterwards to replenish afterwards. I need to stock up on those. Then, fasting again until Tuesday morning, 10:AM,  when I will have an apple (90), then yogurt before practice again( 160). Wednesday, Apple for breakfast(90) Thursday= fasting all day until Friday morning weigh in. If I am not at target weight, I will continue fasting until after work and weigh in at the end of the night. I just have to get to 122 by the end of the night. By midnight. I need strength and inspiration. Does anybody want to do this plan with me?? So for 5 days, I will consume a total of  500 calories. I will burn about 2500 per day (at least) = 12,500 burned. This means -12000 calories. Hmm that's  -3.4lbs, putting me at 122.4lbs! Wow, that almost turned out perfectly. That means I have to burn off .4 extra pounds somehow. 1400 calories to burn over 5 days. Only 280 extra calories to burn per day. We can do this!! Sorry this was so overly planned out, but I need this. Does anybody want to follow this plan out with me! You'll probably lose about 3-5 lbs :) Come on! You know you wanna <3 I need support big time.

10 comments:

  1. okay so fast through monday. then 200 on tuesday. 90 on wednesday. thursday fast. okay, I'm with you(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! This is going to be amazing :) Keep me posted on how you're doing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plan, you're doing so well hun!
    Keep us posted :)

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna try and do this with you! I've never successfully fasted, mostly cause of gymnastics, but I will try this! And EPIC CONGRATS on the weightloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!
    The plan sounds good, good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 125 too! My goal is 115 by thanksgiving November 24 which is kind of an extreme goal. I can't do identical to what your doing but I will try. I can't fast during tues through fri because of work. But I keep my calories low and then fast on the weekend. I am currently on day 2 of a three day fast. Your the same weight as me ( 125.0 lbs this am, 5'8") so it is motivating. We can do this! I am in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fasting thursdays and fridays because I do have work. That means a major deficit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love LA .. (Skinny Cow Blog)

    First of all congratu-FREAKING-lations on the weight loss what an achievement !!

    Secondly , I am having trouble when trying to leave comments on blogs. Each time I post using my OpenID manchesterskinnycow.blogspot.com an error keeps appearing so I am having to post annoymously , really buggin. Do you have any clue as to what might be happening ??

    Thirdly , the start of a brand new SKINNY week tomorrow. I would love to commence with a fast and seen as though you have mastered the art i was hoping for some help ?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitly try to stick to your fasting & food schedule, maybe even try to consume even less calories!

    I find your blog absolutely amazing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete