Saturday, September 28, 2013

Orthorexia

Super dooper exciting news!!! My boyfriend has had enough of my belly aching about how horrible junk food makes me feel. So you know what we did? We made the house binge proof :) All the junky food is pretty much gone. The fridge and pantry are filled with amazing, good for me things like strawberries, apples, broccoli, brussel sprouts, green beans, asparagus, all natural soy milk, natural chicken breasts, almonds, quinoa, and flax seeds to name a few things. :D We are avoiding sugar, white flour, preservatives, salt, and any chemical filled processed things. We are eating wonderful real fresh foods. My weight had ballooned almost up to 140 lbs Thursday morning. Guess what I weighed this morning?134.2! HA I'm very excited about all of this. Really, this is something I can sustain. I'm still not eating after 5 though :) 
Gotta keep dropping those lbs!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear that you are eating healthy and losing weight :)
    Getting rid of junk foods in the house does help a lot XD
    Keep up with the good work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete