Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cupcakes and Vitamins

Just a quick update before I head to work. First  of all, I am very proud of myself right now :) I made 2 batches of cupcakes for my friends b-day. They turned out perfectly with pink frosting and black and white polka dot wrappers. So cute, and tempting... There were 6 left over that would not fit in the box.  My boyfriend ate three. I ate zero!! Ha! 
I'm so proud of my will power lately. I woke up with the scale wavering between 134.8 and 135!! Finally.
 My breakfast today: Earl grey tea, vitamins, and a perfect little pink cupcake.  :D I'll post more after work. Laters <3

3 comments:

  1. omg i LOVE earl grey. it's my favorite :D
    don't you just love it when everything turns out the way you want??
    congrats on the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your doing so well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you have the willpower lately. I'm so proud of you. Keep going strong sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete