Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat?

First of all, I would just like to say thank you for all of the beautiful comments lately :) I'm not sure why, but the ones I've received in the past two weeks or so have really touched me. It's nice to know someone cares.

So I got a terrifying Halloween surprise this morning. I stepped on the scale, and it read 136.6! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sorry for the theatrics lol , but this just could not be possible.  I rearranged and recalibrated the scale and it read a much lower 133.4 (still disgusting, I know)  I'm just so happy that the first number wasn't true.

This morning, I got a random FB message from a girl I used to work with. She told me I should dress up as Harley Quinn from the batman movies. I asked her why, and she said , " Because you're lean, have a wicked sense of humor, and you're a gymnast!" Ok ok lol fair enough. I'm just not sure I'd be comfortable wearing that skin tight contraption in public. Maybe when I'm thinner...

Speaking of being thinner, it's getting to be that time of year. Starting tomorrow, I feel like the holiday season has commenced. So, I want to start a new challenge that runs from tomorrow until Christmas. I will post rules and such later today. That would give us 53 days to reach our goal weights. What do you all think? Does anyone want to join me in this? Happy Halloween <3


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower and am looking forward to the challenge you'll be posting! I need to get out of this binge rut and keep busy with new diet goals - I wouldn't mind losing maybe 5 pounds, or even just maintaining during the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete