Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Deserve Nice Things, Damnit!

Following the suggestion of Fat Piggy, I've decided to knit myself a wonderful, beautiful infinity scarf. The wool I have is a beautiful variegated steel grey and white. After I finish this project, I'm going to start on a massive crochet project. Confession, I have a huge stash of yarn in all different colors and thicknesses. I don't know why, but I have a craft supply obsession. I stock up on yarn, material, thread, fancy paper, glitter, paint, etc. but I never seem to get around to using the supplies. My goal is to knit a bunch of squares and rectangles and patchwork them all into a giant blanket. It will be very distracting, and will keep the hands busy and away from the food. Just gotta stay empty <3

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful I just learned to knit a few months ago butt I've been crocheting for years

    ReplyDelete