Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Sun Also Rises

Yesterday, I was walking around the house in my bra and undies and my boyfriend was sitting on the couch looking at me. I asked him what he would do if I was this skinny, and I sucked my stomach in as far as I could. My ribs were all showing, there were dents under my back ribs, and my hipbones were jutting out. He stared an me rather intensely and said, ' I would still love you, but I'd tell you to eat a little more."  Of course, in my head, I heard, " Go for it, baby! I'll tell you when you get too skinny, and that's when you should stop." Challenge accepted!

Wow, I'm delusional. That's ok though. We're all a little mad here. Am I right?
Any whoooo... So I noticed that my boyfriend hasn't really been eating the same as he used to. I asked why, and he said he wan'ts to get his weight down to 169 again ( He's at 174) Apparently, it makes him " stronger for gymnastics." Well, it seems we might have a new passenger on the crazy train. I'm not sure I could handle that. Skinny guys are not my thing. I love muscles. He has like zero fat on his body, so I don't really think he'd be able to lose much without losing strength. At least we're on the same page for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment