Friday, October 18, 2013

Leap of Faith

I realized that if I don't get going with all of my goals and aspirations, I'll never get anything accomplished.  The first crazy step I took was to submit photos to 3 modeling agencies, and hope for an interview.  It's been 2 days now, and the sites said if they have any interest, they will contact me within two weeks. If I get no response, I'll lose more weight and submit new pic sometime after the new year. Fingers Crossed XX

Also, I'm working hard to eliminate all extras in my life. I've already given away 7 bags of clothing and two bags of shoes. Some of it was my boyfriends stuff, but still. That's a lot of extra crap for 2 people to own. I'm almost completely done editing my wardrobe, I just need to give away a few more things.  I need to stop hoarding notebooks and books. If I have no use for them, they must be eliminated. Just like these extra pounds... I've been maintaining around 131 lbs without much effort. Time to work hard again and stop slacking. I've been way too lazy as of late.

3 comments:

  1. Uh I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've been so lazy this year and now my fat ass can't fit into an clothes and I'm back where I started. Glad to know I'm not the only one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean when it comes to the notebooks. I hoard all kinds of notebooks for no apparent reason, but have a hard time getting rid of them. Congrats on getting rid of the clothes and shoes. I know that takes a lot of motivation. Keep up the hard work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning out stuff is such an awesome feeling! I love filling up bags and getting rid of things, though I keep tons of notebooks too. :) good luck.

    ReplyDelete