Saturday, January 7, 2012

Working Like a Charm!

  I ended up having only one serving of smoothie (72.5) then I cheated because I had 15 almonds (127) and a bunch of banana pepper rings (15) Daily total=  214.5 calories!! Whoo Hoo Tomorrow I am going to start my day with a green smoothie that's made of 1/2 grape fruit (37) 1/2 a banana (52) 1 cup spinach (7) and 2oz water (0) total=  96 I hope this tastes good. It's supposed to be really really healthy, and you can't taste the spinach at all (I hope) I have to be up at 5:45 to get ready for the gymnastics meet tomorrow! I'm so excited :)

4 comments:

  1. You are really an example! All these fruits and vegetables and it few calories, congratulation! More the morning awakening on a Saturday morning to go to the gym! What is your secret? I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job I tried the smoothie thing once wish I could find a blender that was not so noisy my children would hound me for some and the next thing you knew we were all out of stuff to make them lol. your recipes sound great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not really cheating because your intake was super low :)
    Oo that smoothy sounds nice :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete