Friday, January 27, 2012

Finall Putting it Together

Ok so I have my categories for Project Me! Now I just need to start filling the binder up!I love how naturey it is :) The categories are Gymnastics ( skills I need to get, routines, conditioning, etc.)  Fitness ( my measurements and weight, progress charts, graphs, exercises, goals and rewards,  sit up challenge, push up challenge) Bible study ( my readings, reflections, prayers)  Goals ( Weely, monthly, yearly goals, New Year's resolutions) Budget ( my saving, spending, and money plans)Future plans ( Long term plans and how I will execute them, bucket list) Projects ( anything I'm currently working on, want to do or make, plans for projects) Random Stuff ( Ideas, pretty pictures, drawings, stuff folder, random things I find that interest me) I hope it all works out well and I can stick to all of my plans and reach all of my goals ! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's such a brilliant idea, in so many ways! You may have just inspired me to do something a little similar! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so smart!
    lotta work though, but good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really focusing on my budget! i need to save to buy a house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds awesome:) i think i might do something like that pretty soon, i really want to focus on the things i want to accomplish and start getting them done! and hey, we need to do better with texting each other lol

    ReplyDelete