Friday, December 30, 2011

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

 Oh my goodness! I saw dirty dancing for the first time in my life today and I am in love! Patrick Swayze is a hunk! ;) Oh my goodness he was beautiful. Oh and Jennifer Gray is my new inspiration. Absolutely gorgeous. For some reason, I fell in love with this shirt she's wearing. I am definatley going to make one of these out of an old shirt :) I'm so excited. This new year I am totally going to kick ass and tip my whole world onto its head. More to come soon. I can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. I also haven't seen this movie! I thought I was the only one! Well...I guess now I am :D Glad you enjoyed it, I will have to check it out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful movie! I know you will be hugely successful because your so strong!!!
    With love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't believe you'd never seen Dirty Dancing before. I've seen it at least 8 times :D But it's great that you saw it after all.
    And yeah, we're gonna rock this year! ;)
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. its definitely one of my favourites .. as a child i remember always gigglying a baby in her grey underpants. when i watched it again most recently i didnt even think about her grey undies i was more obsesed with her body

    ReplyDelete