Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just a Little Longer

I get out of class in about 2 1/2 hours and I will post the stuff for the first day of the winter challenge!! Be excited, this is going to be great :) My food for today Breakfast= 2 clementines (70) Lunch= chunky tomato soup with hot sauce (150) Dinner at work= small salad of lettuce tomato and Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (150) After work meal with the BF spinach(20) with feta vinaigrette dressing(50) and if I stick to this completely with no mess ups Lemon Italian Ice (100) for dessert <3 It's so delicious. That brings my total to 540 calories today! I'm telling you all this will keep you full all day and if you need a little something extra to keep you going. you still have 260 left over that you can use! The goal is to stay under 800 calories ladies. You can do this! 

4 comments:

  1. We have that poster in the history room at school! I'm sure you didn't want to know that, but I got excited!
    Good luck :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the winter challenge! Keep up the good work hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'll have to put the stuff up after work, because I'm going to be late again! ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good on the winter challenge for me except my weigh in today :( Lookin forward to reading your status

    ReplyDelete