Friday, December 2, 2011

Day Two: Have A Mission!



Here we go with day 2 of the Winter Challenge! This is exciting :) I'm having a little trouble staying away from the damn candy bowl. I'm super bloated right now, and I weighed in at 130.4 this morning :p ugh weight, go away! Anyways lol here are the pictures of the Self challenge day 2. I 'm going to try to just eat a salad at work tonight if anything, and I'll have bunches of coffee.  As for my mission? I'm going to have to think about it, and I'll get back to you later today :) What's your mission?

2 comments:

  1. Abs :) My mission is always to have abs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy can bloat you because the body sees all the chemicals as foreign substance so it uses water and fat as a measure of protecting the body. The same can happen with meat, dairy, grains, and even beans, nuts and seeds for some people. The only "safe foods" for the body are clean fruits and veggies ;-)

    ReplyDelete