Thursday, December 1, 2011

Get Limber!





  Yupp so that's challenge for day number one. Do your stretches!! How did today go for everyone? I think I did pretty well, but I did eat a few pieces of candy :( Stayed under 800 though! So that's go. I decided not to have my after work snack with the BF and dessert to make up for the candy that I ate. I'm curious to know how many people are in on this challenge? Reply to this post if you're doing the winter challenge :) Here's a link with the rules if you are interested Click Here!! I weighed in at 130.8 this morning disgusting I know. Especially because I was down to 125.8  My goal is to lose atleast 2.5lbs per week with an ultimat goal of 4lbs lost per week. If I lose 2.5 I will lose 10 lbs putting me at 120.8 (not good enough) If I can drop 4 lbs per week, I will lose 16lbs and be at 114.8. I can live with that. That would be absolutely amazing. I need to get there soon. Just to be at 125 would be amazing. then 120. then 115. then 111. I can do this!


1 comment:

  1. I am on board with ya. Did good yesterday Total cals not counting my coffee was 684. Today is starting out pretty good also. We can do it.

    ReplyDelete