Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good Lord

I woke up in the middle of the night with the most horrible stomach cramps. I couldn't even stand up straight. It was so damn painful. Then I started puking and it was just so horrible. The good thing is, I can't even think about eating. When I weighed in on Monday, I was stuck at 131. Somehow my weight went up, but I am about to start my period, so I could be retaining water. School is going well so far, so that's good. How is everyone doing with the weight loss? I'm going to go lay down and try to sleep this off.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, i am sorry you are ill. I hope you feel better soon. And you have the lovely joys of good old mother nature ;).
    Love Logan x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds horrible. Are you feeling any better now? I really hope this illness passes, it sounds so painful.

    I'm sure your weight will drop again once your period ends. In reply to your question mine is going terribly, I really need to refocus and start making a conscious effort again.

    ReplyDelete