Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Worst of Times

  So for some reason I was locked out of blogger. I know what my password is and when I tried to put it in they said it was incorrect and no matter how many time I tried to get in, it wouldn't let me in. I asked for a password reset,tried the new password, still wouldn't let me in... It was so fucking frustrating that I wanted to throw my laptop out of the window. In the mean time I've been binging and purging like crazy. This is so weird for me because I've ever really had a problem with b/p. I think it might be from all of the stress I've been going through lately with school, my mom telling me I'm not welcome in her family, and competition season starting for gymnastics soon, My head is finally starting to clear up, and I'm getting back to restricting properly. My weight is right back where I started at, and that infuriates me to no end. I'm tired of trying to do this in a healthy way. That just leads to binging. I'm going to come up with weekly menus that I have to follow to the letter, or I will have to fast all the next day. I'm so mad at myself right now. I need to lose as much weight as possible, at lest 3lbs per week for the rest of this challenge. Hopefully I'll be down 12 lbs by the end of this. I need some serious help and support right about now.

3 comments:

  1. As an ana I seriously would avoid being sick I did it once (not on purpose just ate waayyy too much). Drink lots of water hun and aim for those negative calories - fruit and veggies. Stay Strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, it sucks that you couldn't get on blogger!!!! And also the b/p. I know this sounds weird, but this normally helps me, Try Meditating for 5-10 minutes a day, I normally go to yoga, and they have 5-10 minutes at the end of the class for meditation, i find when I am really stressed it helps so much.
    xo
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sorry you have been having a rough time. But well for getting back on track. I will be thinking of you x x x

    ReplyDelete