Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Taco Bell?

 Ya you read right. I had taco bell last night. Ugh after all of my hard work, I caved in and ate it. Ugh. Why oh why does my boyfriend have to be so thoughtful and bring me food all the time? I didn't do too much damage though I guess. I weighed in at 131 this morning, so I'm still down two pounds. The good thing is Lent starts tomorrow, so I know tomorrow will be a fasting day. For Lent I am going to go to mass every morning. Also, I am giving up all junk food. no cake, cookies, fries, chips, sweets, soda, alcohol, fast food, pizza, ice cream, pie, brownies, or chocolate! All I will have is fresh fruits and veggies, lo fat dairy, whole grains, and lean proteins. No meat on Wednesdays and Fridays. I bet I am going to feel so healthy when this is all over :) Seriously, chips make up like half of the calories I consume. It's disgusting, I know, but starting tomorrow, that will not be a problem. For some reason, whenever I give something up for Lent, or I'm fasting for religious reasons, I do not cheat or binge. God gives me so much strength. I know I can do this!!!! Only 7 days left to fruit fast, and get all of this fat off of my body <3 I think it's funny because the final weigh in is on my bfs bday so it's like I'm losing weight for him. What is everybody else doing for Lent? (If you celebrate it)

1 comment:

  1. I want to participate in Lent so bad! I'm Christian-just not Catholic. I think I might give some things up just for the spiritual connection and discipline :)Stay strong!
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete