Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How Did That Happen?

So, I told my boyfriend about all the things I was giving up for Lent, and he decided we needed to have one all out binge fest before Lent. Soooo he brought home chicken wings, 6 packages of Reeses cups, 2 bottles of wine, a 6 pack of Smirnoff ice, a 6 pack of Budlight Platinum, and a Redbull. He got home from rugby practice at about 10:16, so we only had one hour and 44min to consume as much as possible. I drank half a bottle of red wine, about 3/4 of a bottle of white, a Budlight Platnium, and a Smirnoff Ice. Also, I ate 10 Reeses cups and 5 chicken wings. I don't even want to think about the calories. :/ Good thing I got really sick and everything came back out. lol I weighed in this morning expecting some horrible number, and my weight was 129.4! That is kind of exciting. So I've lost 3.6lbs so far (1.6kg) in 4 days and i cheated twice. I think I can lose 3x that all together, so that's 10.8lbs (4.89kg) that would be super. I'm fasting today for Ash Wednesday and I'm too tired to eat anyways. I'm going to nap before gymnastics. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

  1. Bud light Platniums mess me up lol...Lent always makes me think back to about 4 years ago. My boss is catholic and for lent she gave up her chocolate milk (HUGE DEAL for her lol) and was braggin about how much weight she had already lost. I was at my heaviest then over 165 so I thought well hell if she could do it I could do it. I had been clean from Meth for about 6 months by then and depression had hit me hard. so I let my ED slowly work its way back into my life. I guess you can blame my ED being as big as it is on religion lol just kiddin. good luck with your lent goal it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Binge fests! At least you woke up thinner! Good luck with Lent my dear and stay strong :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to me the other night, I had waaaayyyyy too much to drink and I ended up getting sick. When I realized how many calories I'd had I was freaking, but when I weighed myself I had lost! Always a relief when that happens. Good luck with Lent xoxo Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete