Friday, February 17, 2012

Long Lost Friend

  I missed this! Powering through a day on absolutely zero. I'm going to say I started at midnight because I'm not really sure when I stopped eating last night. It is almost 8PM now, so I'm at 20 hours, no food. Whoo Hoo! I went grocery shopping and picked up somethings for my fruit and veggies fast. This is going to be epic. I predict 8-12 lbs lost (3.6-5.4 kgs) So, after pigging out all last night and eating like 10 boneless hot wings, 3 mozarella sticks, nachos, onion rings, and redvelvet cake, I weighed 133lbs. (60.3) WTF!? I am disgusting. In ten days, I will weigh 124lbs (56.2)  at most. The most weight I ever lost in 10 days was 11lbs (4.99 kg) That was without trying too hard, messing up a lot, and eating mainly apples and yogurt and salads.  I wish I could repeat that amazing weight loss again. I would love to get down do 122lbs in ten days! That is the lowest "healthy weight" for my height. Why is this so exciting? Haha :) Is anybody else doing the fruit and veggies fast? Also, does anybody have yummy ways to use tofu? I've never tried it before lol. Stay strong lovlies <3 Sunshine

2 comments:

  1. 11lbs in ten days is amazing!!! I get stoked losing a pound in that amount of time! best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it!! wish you the best of luck! stay strong dear. and remember... "you'll never regret NOT eating!"

    ReplyDelete