Friday, April 1, 2011

Competition Deadline!

I'm still accepting submissions for the weight loss competition! Please email me sunshinechild69@aol.com if you still want to enter! 24 contestants are signed up so far and i'm so excited!!! Work hard this week, because there are only 7 days until the first weigh in :) Omg this is going to be sooooo much fun, I can't wait to see what kind of results we can get in 51 days. This is going to be amazing. Doctor say its safe to lose 2-3 pounds a week, so safely we can lose between 14-21 pounds in the next 7 weeks, but who cares about safely lol If it really works out this way, I will weigh between 114-121lbs. My first goal weight is 125 and ultimately 115 by the time this is all over. My birthday is in 28 days, and that is a little over half way through the challenge, so hopefully I will be down to 125 by then!!! My bmi will drop from 20.5 to 19.0 in that time and then hopefully down from 19.0 to 17.5 by the end of the challenge!!! I'm so excited for this, and I can't wait because I work at the pool during the summer and I'm going to look hotttt by the time work starts! yay!!! What are your goal weights for this competition?

9 comments:

  1. Yayyy!!! When will you start posting the meal plans? GW: 150 (BMI 19.8)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. GW: 135-140 (BMI 20.5-21.3)

    I am so excited for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a good idea and I can't wait to see everyone's progress!

    GW: 130 (BMI: 20.4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me either I'm so excited. I'm going to start working on my meal plans right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gw: 135! I like to set goals I can defenitally reach so I don't get too disappointed!!! I'm gonna fast as much as possible this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GW: 99 (bmi 17) but that's just for this competition :)
    Haha I am so excited! :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll be at my goal weight 105 if i keep up !! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh I'm so glad it's finally started! & I'm so proud of you for staying strong! Those pictures make me want that food so bad, (minus the meat) but thinspo makes me totally know it's worth not eating them. gahhh!

    ReplyDelete