Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Contestants,

Ok so I know this is new for everybody, including me, but I'm going to put down some rules for the weekly weigh ins.
1. Weigh your self first thing in the morning, as soon as you can
2. Email me your weight on FRIDAY or post it on my blog
3. Please, use the name that you gave me for the contest. It's really hard to figure out who some of you girls are
4. Please be honest about your results. Some of the updates seemed a little odd, but I can only post what you give me and just hope that you all are being honest. Remember, if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself :)

If you sent me your stats, they are up on the contestants' progress page. I really have to commend the girls who put on weight and were still able to tell the truth about it. That takes a lot of courage. There are a couple of girls that I couldn't figure out what name you gave me for the contest so if you don't see your stats update send them to me ASAP please. I really need to get them up, and it seems like I'm missing half of the contestants' stats :/
Sorry if I messed up on my posting. Correct me if I'm wrong in any way. Keep up the good work and stay strong.
<3 Sunshinechild69

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I feel kind of dumb now. I forgot that I'm not on here as Mae, but as my initials--MH. I'll remember that next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol It's all good I just didn't want to leave anybody out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't realise, but I think I gave my name as Charlotte before :S I don't remember doing that but oh well :P yeah, so my names lottie, but the stats on your list for charlotte are mine, sorry x

    ReplyDelete