Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Give Me Strength



      These pictures are dedicated to everyone who reads my blog, everyone who encourages me, and everyone who gets me through the storm.Thank you for all of your wonderful, beautiful comments.
      I especially want to acknowledge a girl named Unknown at Fighting To Be Me. She commented on one of my posts today and simply said " I wish I was as strong as you" Even though the comment was short and simple, it had a huge impact on me. All the time I feel weak, yet I encourage other people to keep fighting and stay strong. So many people tell you to be strong, but this one girl told me that I was strong and that she wishes she could be strong. This one comment made me realize, I not only have to be strong for myself, but for everyone else out there who needs a friend. Every girl who needs a little encouragement. Every girl who just needs a little support. Every girl who is battling with herself everyday to be perfect. I get my strength from the people around me, and I hope that I can be an example for anyone who wishes to embark on our journey towards perfection. 
Together, we are strong,
<3 Sunshinechild69

4 comments:

  1. You feel so much stronger sticking to your guns, you owe yourself that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxx
    glad I made you feel better.
    You're posts are beautiful

    ReplyDelete