First, I would just like to apologize for not posting the rules yesterday. I got caught up studying and didn't have enough time. Not to mention that one of my friends kept peering over my shoulder looking at the computer screen so I couldn't really get a lot of work done. Well, without further ado ...
RULES FOR THE COMPETITION!
1. The contest starts in 1 week on April 1, 2011 and ends on May 21, 2011!!!!
2. All competitors need to email me by March 31, 2011 with their stats ( height, weight, age, country, and whatever other information you would like to share)
3. Every Friday is weigh-in day! Email me you updates every Friday so I can post who is in the lead.
4. There will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place :) which I will mail to you no charge!
5. The winner will be judged off of highest percent weight lost. In the event of a tie, we will judge of of BMI change and total weight lost.
6. Use whatever method you want to lose the most weight and get in the best shape you can!
7. Please be honest about your stats. If you lie, you are only cheating yourself.
8. Have fun and stay motivated!!
9. I take no responsibility for any health problems or injury that occur to any of the contestants. By participating in this you take all responsibility for the results.
10. The contest in open to anyone who wants to lose weight and gain perfection! Remember, even if you don't win a prize, you win so much more by working towards perfection. Good luck!
Okk so I think that about covers it! I think I might make t-shirts that you can buy for the competition depending on how many people are interested or maybe bracelets or something. Just let me know what you want. Everyday I will post about my progress and methods and I am posting meal plans for each day of the week if anybody wants to follow them. And, I will be posting pics of myself each week so you all can see my progress. Fell free to send pics to my email if you want me to post them with your weekly progress. Also, I'm going to make a page on my blog about the contest featuring our lovely contestants. I'm so excited for this, and I hope a lot of people participate! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you wish to participate! Stay strong :)