Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is Insane


Wow! That first workout just kicked my ass, It literally left me shaking on the ground covered in sweat unable to move at times. I love how hard it makes you work. There is no giving up. I took some pictures of me all nice and sweaty afterwards. My hands were shaking so bad when I was trying to hold the camera, so the pictures are kind of blurry. So far today I've had Meal #1= whole wheat pita pocket (100)  1tbs Peanut butter (95) and a lite banana yogurt (80) and Meal #2 = Smoothie made of strawberries (56) 3/4 cup skim milk (63) 1 cup spinach (15) and ice. The program says I should be at 600 by now. I am at 409 :) Why does that make me happy?

5 comments:

  1. Good lord look at those abs AMAZING!!! I might have to try that I love that almost going to die or puke feeling lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the workouts are working! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy abs! Your body be bangin', mah lady =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you're lookin' rad.

    www.becomingtheheroine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete