Sunday, July 22, 2012

No Charge

  Soooo I am so excited for today! First of all, I don't have work for once, so I'm going to go over to my dads house and spend the whole day with my family. It's kind of a big deal because I only get to see them once a week. It's so nice to be able to go over there and not be exhausted from a 6 hour shift waiting tables. Another reason I'm excited is because my brother has the Insanity Fitness Program that you see on TV and he said I can have it!!! I'm gonna do it :) I'm so excited. Does anybody here have any experience with the program? Does it really work? The program is supposed to get your body so tight and healthy. I can not wait :) So now for some bad news. I've been binging every night after work and I'm sure my weight has skyrocketed, but I can't weigh in until tomorrow, so it's killing me. As of today, I am staring over, I am on track, and I will get down to 120 by the August 26 ( The day before classes start) That is the plan everybody, and this time I know I can do it. I go so excited at the thought of fasting that I got butterflies in my stomach. I still need to post vacation pics, sorry! Hopefully tonight I'll upload them :) Until next time, <3 Sunshine

4 comments:

  1. I am starting today aswell! Back on track, I have planned my meals for the next two weeks!!! The only question is can I stick to it!!! Good luck with yours! What is the Insanity Fitness Program?!! It sounds insane.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi :) just wanted to say, if it's you in the pic, you're fucking gorgeous <33 good luck by the way on the fitness program, i hope it works out! i'm doing VS model workouts, but i want to compare the results with something~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say that was me :(That girl is absolutely perfect. ANA Pavlova, you have inspired me to post a pic of myself tomorrow after my workout. I might even show my face lol The Secret Me, the Insanity Program is this 60 day DVD fitness total body workout thing that's supposed to be super intense. Apparently it makes a lot of people throw up because it's so tough lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo excited for you!!! The program is great but you have to discipline yourself and stick to it...it is really hard but will be worth it in the end!! And as for your family, I think that is great that you get to spend time with them! I am a huge family girl as well :)

    I have faith in you. Keep the positive attitude going, it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete